Tim Parker

Monday, October 23, 2006

News update


At the end of September I started working for St. John's Lindow. This is a medium size semi rural evangelical church on the edge of Wilmslow in Cheshire.

So far it's been great, I love it!

It looks like a larger amount of my work here will be preaching and doing smaller group teaching. Please do pray that God will help me to organise my time so that I can do all the preparation work necessary to make full use of all the teaching opportunities given to me here.

I am also attending the North West Partnership training course, which is a one-day ‘Corn Hill’ type course. It is a great course with lots of practical advice. It is also great to be encouraged by meeting so many other apprentices in the area, as well as other lay people, giving up their time to train for and be involved in gospel ministry.

At the moment, the plan is to be working at St. John's until mid summer and then start theological college September 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home